This year Spring Awakening has moved to historic Poplar Creek in Hoffman Estates, IL.
5523 Prairie Stone Pkwy,
Hoffman Estates,IL 60192
CLICK HERE to type your Starting Address into Google Maps to find your way to the fest!
- 27 Acres of land, nearly three times larger than Addams/Medill Park, allowing for bigger and better stages, more production and additional experiential environments
- TRAVEL OPTIONS:
- Parking On Site: For the first time in SAMF history, for as low as $20/day or $50/weekend. These prices are PER CAR, not per person. Click here-> to purchase General Parking, or Preferred Parking which is the closest lot to the fest.
- Trains to Complimentary shuttles:
- SHUTTLES TO/FROM ALL LOCATIONS (Rosemont CTA Blue Line Station, Metra Elgin Staion, and Metra Barrington Station) will run 12pm to 12am each day of the festival
- FROM THE CITY: CTA Blue Line (Runs 24 hours) to Rosemont Stop. Free shuttles at Rosemont to and from fest running 12pm – 12am each day
- From Surrounding Suburbs:
- METRA Pacific Northwest Line Barrington Train Station. Free shuttles running to and from the fest.
- METRA Milwaukee District West Line Elgin Train Station. Free shuttles running to and from the fest.
- WARNING: If you are taking the the Metra line to the fest, be aware these trains do not run 24hrs. Please see the times of the last Metra trains below and plan an alternative route home if necessary. The fest ends at 10pm each day.
LATEST Metra train:
Elgin stop -> Chicago
Fri 6.7 10:16pm
Sat. 6.8 10:10pm
Sun. 6.9 10:10pm
Elgin stop -> Big Timber
Fri 6.7 1:50am
Sat. 6.8 No train
Sun. 6.9 No train
Barrington stop -> Chicago
Fri 6.7 12:28am
Sat 6.8 10:18pm
Sun 6.9 9:18pm
Barrington stop -> NW Suburbs
Fri. 6.7 1:32am
Sat 6.8 1:32am
Sun 6.9 1:32am
- RIDE SHARE: Dedicated Uber/Lyft/Taxi drop-off and pick-up turnaround across the street
- There will also be plenty of Free BIKE PARKING on site for those who will be biking to the fest
- Multiple hotel options 5-10 minute drive from the fest. See HOTEL OPTIONS HERE.
WHY THE MOVE?