Thank you for applying to cover Spring Awakening Music Festival 2014. All confirmed media have been contacted.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in covering the second annual Spring Awakening Music Festival. Before you fill out the official press application form, please read and review the below information. If you think you meet these requests, please fill out the press application form below.
If you have any questions regarding your press application, please contact Zach Partin at email@example.com. If you send anything unrelated to press or media for Spring Awakening to this email address, it will be ignored.
In order to be eligible for press credentials for this year's Spring Awakening Music Festival:
- Be on editorial assignment with an outlet that publishes music, entertainment, event, fashion, and/or cultural coverage. Because of the limited amount of credentials, freelance writers who are not on assignment will NOT be provided credentials. Editors must put in the request and copy the writers in the press application form.
- Myspace, Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, Tumblr, & YouTube are NOT considered eligible outlets for media credentials.
- Photography websites, photographers, and/or videographers looking to build a portfolio will NOT be credentialed. You must be on assignment. Point & Shoot cameras will not be permitted in the photo pits. This policy will be enforced by security.
- If you're a print outlet and would like to speed up the process, send a current copy of your publication to Spring Awakening Music Festival, ATTN Zach Partin, 306 North Halsted, Chicago, IL 60661.
- If you represent a college publication or radio station, please have the assigning editor submit the request. Also note the size of your school's student body.
Thank you for all the press requests! Looking forward to another successful year!-->